Thursday, March 4, 2010

Final Semester Midterms.

So I'm not sure if I can use the plural "midterms" because as it turns out with my very relaxed schedule this semester, I only had one midterm... in piano class.

In all honesty, piano is quite possibly my hardest class this semester simply because I didn't know anything about piano before I started and ended up having to be in Piano II because almost no one signed up for Piano I, so they combined the classes.

In addition to playing two pieces of our choosing for the teacher, the test consisted of a number of vocab words including Relative Minor, Key and Time Signature, how to play the I, IV, V, and V7 chords in the key of C, and things of that nature. Overall I think the test went well, I felt pretty confident on the vocab a little shaky when playing since the night before I couldn't practice because when I went to the MPR to play, I got kicked out by the RA's for it being quiet hours.

Besides piano, my public speaking class as well as my Legal Environment of Business class both didn't have midterms, so that has made for a nice, very un-stressful time before spring comes around. Speaking of which, I apologize if there is a serious lack of blogs of spring break next week but I have a few friends coming to visit so I probably won't have much time to blog, but if any crazy shenanigans go down, I'll surely post them. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Expect to hear some great tunes at the Poolside rec room, Jacob.

Grandma A