Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Getting Technologic: In Depth Look at the Dorm Rooms.

For this blog I'm doing something a bit different. The other day I received a new video camera in the mail from the good people at the CMC Marketing Department in order to do video blogs so I hope you enjoy because this will be just one of many to come in the future. Just a head's up, there will probably be a lot of snowboard footage, especially with the all the new snow we're getting, but I thought I'd start this whole video phase off by showing you what the dorm rooms are like here at the Alpine Campus. Peace.



P.S. I have to give props to my friend Bagel for doing the filming in the beginning. He didn't want to be on camera in case you were wondering where the filmer went.

2 comments:

SueSpock said...

So great seeing & hearing you, Jake!! Do more videos.

Anonymous said...

Jacob - love the new video deal - keep them coming