Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Final Wing Night.

Last night marked the last time for a lot of guys that they'll be going to the Taphouse for 33 cent wings on Tuesdays, so I thought I'd write about it.
It actually started off with an wings appetizer, when RHA hosted a free Red Bull and Wings study session. As expected, no one was actually there to study, but just enjoy free wings, red bull, and a break from studying. Sorry it is pretty weak but hopefully this picture gives you an idea of how popular it was.

Unfortunately, since it was so crowded, my friends and I only ended up getting about 2 wings each, and most of us no Red Bull, so we knew we had to head to the Taphouse for one last time this semester.

We all crammed into Josh's big jeep and headed down the familiar drive to the Taphouse. We were greeted by one of the waiters we have had many times throughout the year, placed our usual orders, and enjoyed the familiar taste of 33 cent wings. All of the guys I usually go with are heading to the Summit CMC campus next year, so for them, this was the last time they would get Taphouse wings. Fortunately for me, I plan on continuing the tradition next year with whoever wants to go.

It was definitly a nice break from finishing up my final Business Communications presentation, but it is now ready to go and I'm sure I'll blog soon about how all my finals went. Peace.

No comments: