Monday, April 6, 2009

Moustache March.

Hopefully most all of you have seen Bobbie-Jo's blog about No Shave November, but I wanted to talk to you all about another, lesser known, month long facial hair celebration titled, Moustache March.
As I'm sure you could guess, during the month of March, males everywhere are called upon to grow as much hair on their upper lip as possible, creating for some interesting and some awesome moustaches.

Mad props must be given to Kerry, an RA here at Alpine Campus, for growing an epic Fu Man Chu stache over the month of March. Unfortunetly I was not able to get a picture of it before it was gone, but I had to give him props for by far having the best moustache of Moustache March.
Unfortunetly for me, as this picture shows, I do not quite have the greatest of moustache growing abilities, even though my dad has quite the growing abilities, I just haven't gotten there yet.
My friend Jeff here has been working on his 'stache all year long, and was quite something by the time this festival of facial hair rolled around.

So there you have it. Hopefully this blog gave you a little bit of insight into this mysterious holiday and that come next March, some of you will begin to try to rock a 'stache of your own. Peace.

1 comment:

SueSpock said...

You have inherited the Harty "moustache curse". Ask your uncle Steve, Uncle Dave, grampa or his brother John. No Harty moustache has ever been a "winner"!!!

Peace, Love, Rock & Roll!!